Taking 5 of 10, Panama remains a Paradaise for all the Island lovers world wide.
10. Iguana Island, Panama: Located off the coast of Pedasi, Panama this island is home to clear turquoise waters and lots of marine wildlife.
9. Corn Islands, Nicaragua: Two islands located about 70 km off the Caribbean coast of Nicaragua with beautiful coves and underwater caves.
8. Zapatillas Island, Panama: Gorgeous island in Bocas del Toro, Panama with white sand, stunning blue water, and no one else around.
7. Isla de Ometepe, Nicaragua: An island formed by TWO volcanoes rising from Lake Nicaragua.
6. Utila, Honduras: Located near Roatán but much smaller and less developed.
5. Pearl Islands, Panama: Once home to a few Survivor series and just a quick ferry or plane ride from Panama City, this is set to be the next exclusive island getaway for the rich and famous with Trump and Ritz setting up hotels there.
4. Ambergris Caye, Belize: This is one of our favorite retirement destinations to live the ultimate laid-back Caribbean lifestyle.
3. San Blas Islands, Panama: An archipelago made up of over 300 pristine islands and home to Panama’s native Guna tribes. You could literally spend almost an entire year island hopping.
2. Roatán, Honduras: A popular cruise stop destination with a range of real estate opportunities.
1. Coiba Island, Panama: This is the largest island in Central America and was once used as a high security prison. It’s now a protected nature preserve with some of the best snorkeling in Panama.
--> www.thepanamainvestor.com CLICK HERE and CHECK IT OUT!